Thursday 7 April 2011

Evaluation part 2

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research,

planning and evaluation stages


Construction



  • Sony camera used to shoot music video


  • Ditgial camera used to take photos of potential locations


  • Adobe Premier Pro used to edit music video


  • Adobe Illustrator used to construct album cover


  • Microsoft Publisher used to construct album advertisment


  • Blogger used to keep a log of my work

Research




  • Google used to research codes and conventions of music videos


  • Youtube used to find examples of the different types of music videos


  • Blogger used to keep a log of my research


Evaluation




  • Youtube used to get screen shots of my music video


  • Google used to obtain images for my mood boards


  • Microsoft Publisher used to construct my mood boards


  • Blogger used to construct a record of my evaluation


The planning stages did not require the use of technologies, with the exception of Blogger which was used to keep a log of my planning.










No comments:

Post a Comment